Google Talk Themes
Ever since the new avatar/themed version of Google Talk came out, people have been creating themes for it, many of them pretty cool. Lets try to run them down.
- Novelist – very clean, sharp text on plain white, looks like a book. (3.7/5)
- Slashdot – looks like Slashdot, complete with green bars (and rounded corners) and “posted at” times. (4.5/5)
- DOS Box – looks like a DOS command prompt windows, complete with C:\YourName> prompt. (4.3/5)
- Windows XP – similar to XP’s folder grouping. (2.6/5)
- PHP – looks like PHP code in a text-based HTML editor. (3.9/5)
- A combo of Bubbles and Ping Pong themes. (2.8/5)
- Windows XP – dialog boxes in the XP style (3.6/5)
- Daring Fireball – based on the website, white text on a charcoal gray background. (3.6/5)
- mIRC – By Phillip, resembles an IRC chat window (I’m using it right now). (3.8/5)
- Windows 9X – Windows 98-era dialog boxes. (3.4/5)
- Shoop – sheep with dialog balloons on a blue background. (4.0/5) Page also includes several other decent themes.
- Star Wars – Star Wars font names, lightsaber seperations on a starry background. (3.5/5)
- Digg – Digg font style names and seperators. (3.7/5)
Just so you know, if you want a high rating, make me a Windows Vista theme.
Visit the InsideGoogle blog.