Ten Rights: For Owners of Service Businesses
1. You have the right to price your business services right!
2. You have the right to raise your prices at any time.
3. You have the right to say no to those who only want to “pick your brain.”
4. You have the right to set boundaries that are in line with your integrity!
5. You have the right to terminate conversations with others because you don’t feel that your experience is being respected.
6. You have a right to charge clients a late fee for not paying you promptly.
7. You have the right not only to charge more for rush jobs or jobs requested over the weekend – you have the right to say no to doing them.
8. You have the right to make mistakes, missteps. Learn, and do better next time.
9. You have the right to have fun and enjoy your “business.”
10. You have the right to say no to someone in order to say YES to you!
2003 Maria Marsala. I help business owners make and keep more of their hard earned money. Join “Elevating You” ezine and request a complimentary consultation at http://coachmaria.com/consultation.