10 Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy!
1. Barter goods and services with other businesses. You should try to trade for something before you buy it. Barter deals require little or no money.
2. Try networking with other businesses. You could trade leads or mailing lists. This’ll cut down on your marketing and advertising costs.
3. Save profits by getting your business supplies in bulk quantities. You could get a membership through a wholesale club.
4. Visit the thousands of freebie sites on the internet before buying your business supplies. You can find free software, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
5. Instead of buying business equipment, you could borrow the equipment from someone else or rent the equipment from a “rent-all” store.
6. Find lower prices on supplies and equipment at online auctions. Before you go and pay retail for these items, try bidding on them first.
7. Create a list of business supplies or equipment you’ll need in the future. Purchase the supplies only when they go on sale.
8. Buy used business equipment and supplies. You can find used items at garage sales, yard sales, used stores, classified ads, message boards, etc.
9. Try to negotiate a lower price for business supplies, services or equipment. Don’t be afraid to try, you’ll be surprised how many businesses give in.
10. Always be searching for new suppliers for your business supplies, services and equipment. Look for suppliers with lower prices and better quality.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business