Quantcast

Shell Signs Deal With Qatar

Get the WebProNews Newsletter:


[ Business]

Shell signed a $6 billion deal with the government of Qatar to supply liquid natural gas to North America and Europe.

Qatar’s state oil firm will have a 70% stake in the deal with Shell owining the remaining 30%.

According to a BBC article,

“The agreement is the latest in a string of deals reached by Qatar, which is trying to make itself a regional leader in natural gas.

US oil giant ExxonMobil signed up for a $12.8bn deal earlier on Sunday.

France’s Total is expected to join the ExxonMobil scheme, dubbed Qatargas-2, on Monday, taking 5 million tonnes of LNG a year.”

WebProNews | Breaking eBusiness News
Your source for investigative ebusiness reporting and breaking news.

Shell Signs Deal With Qatar
Comments Off


Top Rated White Papers and Resources

Comments are closed.

  • Join for Access to Our Exclusive Web Tools
  • Sidebar Top
  • Sidebar Middle
  • Sign Up For The Free Newsletter
  • Sidebar Bottom