Podcasting Included in Marketing Sherpa Blog Awards
Marketing Sherpa has extended their annual blog voting and awards to include podcasting this year.
Anne Holland and her team are taking nominations for blogs in several categories with and without podcasting.
- B-to-B marketing
- Search marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing to a specific consumer demographic (ie. women, kids)
- Blogging or podcasting as a marketing tactic
- Viral, word of mouth, buzz, social marketing
- Small business marketing
- Non-English language blogs on marketing
- General (multiple topic) marketing
- Other specific niche topic related to marketing
Nominations are taken until tomorrow, June 16th midnight so if you would be so kind as to consider nominating Online Marketing Blog – www.toprankblog.com in the category you feel is most appropriate, (Blogging as a marketing tactic or Search marketing maybe?) that would be great!
Lee Odden is President and Founder of
TopRank Online Marketing, specializing in organic SEO, blog
marketing and online public relations. He’s been cited as a search
marketing expert by publications including U.S. News & World Report and
The Economist and has implemented successful search marketing programs
with top BtoB companies of all sizes. Odden shares his marketing
expertise at Online Marketing Blog offering
daily news, interviews and best practices.