More Stress On AdWords Landing Page Guidelines
The Inside AdWords blog has a post called, "Websites that may merit a low landing page quality score" which mentions the kinds of websites that will be penalized with low landing page quality scores:
- "Data collection sites that offer free gifts, subscription services etc., in order to collect private information
- Arbitrage sites that are designed for the sole purpose of showing ads
- Malware sites that knowingly or unknowingly install software on a visitor’s computer"
In addition, it’s important for advertisers of these types of websites to adhere to our landing page quality guidelines regarding unique content.
- "eBook sites that show frequent ads or install malware
- ‘Get rich quick’ sites
- Comparison shopping sites
- Travel aggregators
- Affiliates that don’t comply with our affiliate guidelines."
For more information landing page quality, visit the AdWords Help Center.