Quantcast

How To Fail At Building An Affiliate Income

Get the WebProNews Newsletter:


[ Business]

OK, you’ve heard the statistic: 80% of affiliates don’t make any significant money from affiliate programs. Not very encouraging, huh?

Instead of telling you how the 20% GET a check, I thought I would show you exactly how the other 80% fail.

If you want to fail at affiliate marketing MAKE SURE YOU…

DON’T WORRY ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN SITE

Sites are expensive and difficult to build and maintain, right? So don’t bother. Just post your link on a couple free advertising sites–classifieds, FFA pages, start page rotators–and watch the sales pour in.

DON’T PUT OUT A NEWSLETTER EITHER

Newsletters take time and energy. Why worry about it? We have the INTERNET now and riches are just there for the asking! People don’t need to know who you are, you don’t need to have any reputation or credibility.

SELL INTERNET MARKETING PRODUCTS

That’s where the money is, I tell ya, selling “picks and shovels to miners.” Why, I’m sure there are just hundreds of people who are waiting to buy the latest offer from “Get Rich Quick Sam”.

SIGN-UP AND SIT

This is the key: Register for every affiliate program you can find, then sit back and watch the dollars just roll in. You won’t need to DO anything, this is the Internet. Buyers will just come from search engines and “what not”.

KEEP YOUR WALLET IN YOUR POCKET

Why pay for advertising when you can get it FREE? And who needs to have a domain name or hosting? Heck, why even buy the products you are promoting. After all, other people say their good.

OK, enough cynicism. If you want to fail, it’s easy. If you want to succeed, you’ll need to work a little. We have a great complementary guide to building an income from affiliate programs. You can grab it here:

http://all-in-one-business.com/affreport

Kevin Bidwell is owner of

http://www.All-In-One-Business.com/cg-bin/at.cgi?a=274293

Kevin just finished a complete report on building a passive
income. Grab your copy here:

http://www.All-In-One-Business.com/cg-bin/at.cgi?a=274293&e=/pi

How To Fail At Building An Affiliate Income
Comments Off
Top Rated White Papers and Resources

Comments are closed.

  • Join for Access to Our Exclusive Web Tools
  • Sidebar Top
  • Sidebar Middle
  • Sign Up For The Free Newsletter
  • Sidebar Bottom