TweetDeck Desktop Quietly Relaunches
During the madness of last nights TweetDeck iPhone app release, TweetDeck quietly released a new version of their popular desktop app.
Oh, and the new release has loads of new features.
Manage multiple Twitter with TweetDeck.
Manage all your Twitter accounts from TweetDeck without switching between them.
View all of the information you need from all of your account at once. And cross-post tweets to different accounts at the touch of a button.
Buh-Bye Twitter Spam
Avoid Twitter spam with TweetDeck’s spam button.
Just one click will delete the message from view, block the user and report them to Twitter.
Sync TweetDeck with your iPhone & more!
Take all your TweetDeck favorites, including columns, groups and saved searches, everywhere you go. Sync your TweetDeck columns across multiple computers and your iPhone.
Back-up and safely store all your TweetDeck information, and never worry about accidentally deleting a group again.
Below is a list of other features integrated into the new TweetDeck release.
- Conversation window – View an entire dialogue all at once.
- Video playback – Watch Qik or 12seconds video clips from the comfort of TweetDeck.
- TweetDeck Recommends column – Find new and interesting people to follow whether you’re a Twitter newbie or a veteran of the Twitterverse.
- ‘Reply All’ – Tweet everyone mentioned in a tweet in just a couple of clicks.
- YFrog – Share and preview YFrog photos inside TweetDeck.
- Smart filter – Start typing a username to find a person and add them to a group quickly and easily.
- # RE (In reference to) tweets – Easily comment on a discussion.
Will you be updating your TweetDeck desktop app? If so, let us know whta you think.