With the upcoming “Anchorman” sequel comes the inevitable slew of comparisons to the first film, which has risen to cult status since its release in 2004. Oft-quoted and massively revered by comedy lovers, the film was a gateway for Steve Carell’s career. Until then, he was mostly known for small but hilarious appearances in films like “Bruce Almighty” and television shows like “Strangers With Candy”. His audition tape for the film shows a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of character Brick Tamland.
- Microsoft Warns of Phishing Attack ‘Targeting Hundreds of Orgs’ January 25, 2022
- DC AG Sues Google For Using ‘Dark Patterns’ to Undermine Privacy January 25, 2022
- Nvidia Likely Abandoning Arm Acquisition January 25, 2022
- Elon Musk Challenges McDonald’s to Accept Dogecoin January 25, 2022
- Google Experiment Is Adding Favicons to Ads January 24, 2022