With the upcoming “Anchorman” sequel comes the inevitable slew of comparisons to the first film, which has risen to cult status since its release in 2004. Oft-quoted and massively revered by comedy lovers, the film was a gateway for Steve Carell’s career. Until then, he was mostly known for small but hilarious appearances in films like “Bruce Almighty” and television shows like “Strangers With Candy”. His audition tape for the film shows a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of character Brick Tamland.
- Midjourney 5 Revolutionizes AI-Generated Images March 24, 2023
- UK Narrows Its Focus In Microsoft/Activision Investigation March 24, 2023
- FTC Looking At Cloud Providers’ Business Practices March 24, 2023
- Analyst: Oracle Cloud Poised to Benefit From ‘4th Mover Advantage’ March 24, 2023
- Apple Music Is Showing Other People’s Playlists March 24, 2023