Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith are reportedly together again, despite Griffith’s March 4 domestic violence bust.
“Jenelle is taking Nathan back. They have a family, and they’re working things out. He’s very sorry he pushed her the way he did,” said a source.
The MTV couple have been seemingly on-again, off-again, at least according to their Twitter accounts, but OK! now says she has returned her engagement ring to her finger, and they moving forward with wedding plans.
The couple began dating in June 2013, soon after the reality star and mother of two split from her ex-husband, Courtland Rogers.
Evans and Griffith moved in together in South Carolina just weeks after meeting and began plans to start a family together. They had son Kaiser, who is now nine months old, in June.
— In Touch Weekly (@intouchweekly) March 17, 2015
Evans’ call to 911 was obtained by Radar Online earlier this week, and Jenelle Evans can be heard asking police for assistance.
“My ex fiancé he’s sitting here, he took the car keys from me denying me to go to school tomorrow. Both of our names are on the car. He doesn’t even have his license and I can’t take my son to school tomorrow,” she told the 911-responder.
— In Touch Weekly (@intouchweekly) March 14, 2015
An MTV crew member, who witnessed the altercation between Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith, made his own call to 911 that same night.
“Send the police, there’s a domestic abuse happening. We are filming with a talent and the couple is fighting. Please send the police right away. … The fiancé is physically abusing his girlfriend. We were locked out of the house and we heard her screaming ‘Get off of me, get off of me.”