It is that time of year again … the time when the leaves start falling, the air is cool, and the holidays are just around the corner.
So, it’s time to start decorating! Everyone loves a nice wreath to hang on their front door; something for people to see and admire as they drive past their home.
Below are some creative and unique fall wreaths. Some you can make yourself, and others you can purchase for a very reasonable price. There are hundreds of styles to meet each person’s individual taste.
* Autumn burlap wreath with orange and brown chevron ribbon – This wreath can be ordered from Etsy.com for $45.00. However, if you choose to do it yourself, you will need the following materials: burlap, hot glue, felt, and a metal ring.
* Fall berry wreath – This wreath can also be ordered from Etsy.com for $39.00. To do it yourself, pick up the following items: grapevine wreath base, faux berries, wire, and ribbon. You can also add your monogram for a finishing touch.
* Harvest mum fall floral wreath – This wreath features the favorite flower of fall … the mum. It can be ordered from Amazon.com for only $16.99.
* Fall curly deco mesh pumpkin wreath – This adorable wreath features orange and green mesh and multi-colored ribbon. It can be purchased from Etsy.com for $70.00.
* Autumn tulle wreath – This multi-colored wreath is sure to brighten up your door. It can be purchased from Etsy.com. To DIY purchase the following items: tulle, ribbon, silk leaves, floral embellishments, and a wooden wreath form.