It's that time of year. Everybody's putting out their best of 2014 lists. This time it's YouTube with the top ads of the year.
These are ads that debuted on YouTube. They evaluated them based on things like watch time, likes, shares, video views, and audience retention metrics.
1. Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more
2. Nike Football: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta & more
3. Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial -- "Puppy Love"
4. Always #LikeAGirl
5. Devil Baby Attack
6. Duracell: Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
7. Galaxy Note 4 -- Then And Now
8. P&G Thank You, Mom | Pick Them Back Up | Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
9. Global Be(er) Responsible Day | “Friends Are Waiting” | Budweiser
10. Heineken | Routine Interruptions | The Payphone with Fred Armisen
"Thanks to the creativity of this year’s videos, people are spending more time watching videos from brands than ever before," says YouTube's Alyson Yaffe. "In fact, we watched more than 1 billion minutes of the top 10 ads this year alone. And while the top ads are nearly 50 percent longer this year compared to last—averaging around 3 minutes each—we stayed tuned longer, spending around 50 percent more time watching them."
YouTube also has a rewind video available here.
Image via YouTube