2014 has been a big year for celebrity weddings…if you’re into that kind of thing. It turns out that a whole lot of people are into it, and they’re searching for these weddings on Yahoo constantly.
They’re searching so much, in fact, that Yahoo has released its top ten list of the most searched-for celebrity weddings of 2014. Number one probably won’t surprise you much.
“For better or for worse, 2014 was a big year in search for celebrity weddings on Yahoo,” Yahoo said in a blog post. “Whether you were dying to get a glance at Angelina Jolie’s unique dress decorated with her children’s artwork, or were gushing over Beyonce and Jay Z’s vow renewals, celeb weddings were a buzzing topic on Yahoo over the past year.
“Not surprisingly, the ‘Kimye’ wedding was #1 on our list of top-searched celeb weddings of the year,” it added. “2014 was also the year that Barbara Walters’ Most Fascinating Person of the Year walked down the aisle with America’s most eligible bachelor — Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney’s wedding came in as the #4 searched nuptials.”
Here’s the list.
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
2. Jessa Duggar and Ben Sewald
3. Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard
4. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin
5. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
6. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg
7. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting
8. Jay Z and Beyonce (vow renewal)
9. Novak Djokovic and Jelena Ristic
10. Jamie Lynn Spears and Jamie Watson
Yahoo recently released its list of the top searches, which you can find here.
Image via YouTube