Yahoo may be getting ready to spinoff its web business, but that’s not stopping it from putting out new products. The company announced today that it has released the new Yahoo Video Guide app for iOS and Android to offer users a way to find stuff to watch across their various streaming apps.
It supports over 30 services including: Amazon Video, Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC, Xfinity, YouTube, A&E, BET, and Cartoon Network.
Here’s what it lets you do according to app description:
– Search from one place across Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO GO and more!
– Tap “Stream Now” to watch instantly from all your favorite streaming apps
– Need help deciding? View summaries, casting and ratings before you watch
– Never miss what’s new on streaming with weekly updates
– Find the perfect movie or show with our fun GIF-powered Mood Picker
This is not the first app of its kind, but tot my knowledge, it’s the first one from a major company and Yahoo’s brand recognition could go a long way in helping gain users.
Images via Yahoo