According to the latest report by eMarketer, on Facebook, the visitors who spend the most time on the site also spend the most dollars on online shopping, with an average of $67 in spending for the top 20% of visitors. Users who don’t use Facebook at all spent an average of only $27 during this time. Twitter users were a litte bit different in that the higher spend came from medium activity users.
Join Millions of Business, Marketing and Technology Professionals and subscribe to our newsletters:
- All of Our Customers Will Move to the Cloud, Says Oracle CEO
- Stop Making These 5 Deadly SEO Mistakes, Says Neil Patel
- Salesforce CEO: Every B2B and B2C Company Is Becoming a B2B2C Company
- Verizon is First in the World to Turn on 5G – Launches in 2 Cities – Starts Selling Moto 5G Phone, Says CEO
- We Are a Marketplace That Sells Demand Generation, Says Grubhub CEO