According to the latest report by eMarketer, on Facebook, the visitors who spend the most time on the site also spend the most dollars on online shopping, with an average of $67 in spending for the top 20% of visitors. Users who don’t use Facebook at all spent an average of only $27 during this time. Twitter users were a litte bit different in that the higher spend came from medium activity users.
- Broadcom May Buy VMware May 22, 2022
- Canada Is the Last ‘Five Eyes’ Country to Ban Huawei May 20, 2022
- 4 Ways to Fuel Your Content Creation Process May 20, 2022
- Senators Introduce Bill to Break Up Google and Meta May 19, 2022
- Cloud Computing Market to Hit $750 Billion in 2027, Driven by Hybrid Cloud May 19, 2022