According to the latest report by eMarketer, on Facebook, the visitors who spend the most time on the site also spend the most dollars on online shopping, with an average of $67 in spending for the top 20% of visitors. Users who don’t use Facebook at all spent an average of only $27 during this time. Twitter users were a litte bit different in that the higher spend came from medium activity users.
- Facebook Loses Fight to Block EU-US Data Law May 14, 2021
- 1Password Adds Support for Medical Records May 14, 2021
- Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Group Disbanding RaaS Operation May 14, 2021
- Amazon Goes on Another Hiring Spree May 14, 2021
- SpaceX Taps Google to Assist With Starlink Internet Access May 14, 2021