Sports Stadium sounds like just the place for Premier League footy banter, but its reach and coverage is limited at launch. Right now, the service is only available for iOS users in America, who happen to be fans of the NFL. However, Facebook is expanding Sports Stadium to other platforms and sports – like basketball and football – in the near future. Back of the net!
Join Millions of Business, Marketing and Technology Professionals and subscribe to our newsletters:
- Salesforce CEO: Every B2B and B2C Company Is Becoming a B2B2C Company
- Autonomous Driving is Coming No Matter What, Says SoftBank CEO
- AWS CEO: Cloud is Still Really Early Days
- How Palo Alto Networks Blocks 30,000 New Pieces of Malware Daily Via AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data
- 5G Reality is Going to Match the Hype, Says Cisco CEO