Sports Stadium sounds like just the place for Premier League footy banter, but its reach and coverage is limited at launch. Right now, the service is only available for iOS users in America, who happen to be fans of the NFL. However, Facebook is expanding Sports Stadium to other platforms and sports – like basketball and football – in the near future. Back of the net!
Join Millions of Business, Marketing and Technology Professionals and subscribe to our newsletters:
- If You Don’t Provide a Great Customer Experience You Won’t Survive, Says Zendesk CEO
- How WeWork is Using Technology to Revolutionize Office Space Worldwide
- The Need to Transform is Front and Center for Every C-Level Executive, Says Adobe CEO
- Walmart Can’t Let Amazon Out Walmart Walmart
- Michael Dell Predicts in 10 Years More Computed Data on the Edge Than Cloud