NVIDIA Inception and Microsoft for Startups have partnered to help accelerate AI startups, according to a press release.
The two companies unveiled their joint focus in Helsinki, at the startup event Slush. The partnership will aid companies in the AI market, working to address the unique challenges they face.
As part of the program, “members of NVIDIA Inception and Microsoft for Startups can now receive all the benefits of both programs — including technology, training, go-to-market support and NVIDIA GPU credits in the Azure cloud — to continue growing and solving some of the world’s most complex problems.”
The two companies will work closely to evaluate what startups in the program need, and address those needs using available resources.
“NVIDIA Inception members are eligible for the following benefits from Microsoft for Startups:
- Free access to specific Microsoft technologies suited to every startup’s needs, including up to $120,000 in free credits in the Azure cloud
- Go-to-market resources to help startups sell alongside Microsoft’s global sales channels
“Microsoft for Startups members can access the following benefits from NVIDIA Inception:
- Technology expertise on implementing GPU applications and hardware
- Free access to NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute online courses, such as “Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision” and “Accelerating Data Science”
- Unlimited access to DevTalk, a forum for technical inquiries and community engagement
- Go-to-market assistance and hardware discounts across the NVIDIA portfolio, from NVIDIA DGX AI systems to NVIDIA Jetson embedded computing platforms”
With NVIDIA and Microsoft’s focus on the AI market, the two companies will bring valuable expertise and resources to burgeoning startups.