Josh Duggar, the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of 19 Kids and Counting fame, is cited in a police report from back in 2006 for having allegedly molested five underage girls when he was around 14 years old.
A copy of the 2006 report from the Springdale Police Department shows that Josh Duggar was accused of “forcible fondling” five different girls when he was as young as 14 years old. The victims identities have not been released due to their age. Josh Duggar is married to Anna Duggar. The father of three has a fourth child on the way.
The police report reportedly reveals the following details about Josh Duggar:
1.The crime/incident listed is “forcible fondling.”
2. Two witnesses are listed, although their information has been made private.
3. Five different victims are listed, although their information has also been made private.
4. 12 “other persons” are listed, including Josh’s parents Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar.
5. The report was filed after a “caller” informed them of the alleged incident.
6. It also states that Michelle & Jim Bob told them the incident allegedly happened 3.5 years before the report was filed.
7. The first incident listed allegedly occurred in March 2002.
8. The victims allegedly told Michelle & Jim Bob that Josh had been “fondling” their “breast and vaginas” while they were sleeping.
9. The report claims Jim Bob allegedly told a State Trooper about the fondling but that no report was ever filed.
10. Josh Duggar was allegedly sent to a “rehab” in Little Rock for 3 months, but it was not for sex offenders.
— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) May 21, 2015
Hollywood Life reports that the alleged molestations came to light in a letter written by one of the unidentified victims. That letter was placed inside of a book that was loaned to a member of the church Josh Duggar and his family attended at the time.
When the letter was discovered, its recipient sent it to the police and to Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Studios because the 19 Kids and Counting family was reportedly in Chicago, Ill. filming an interview for her talk show at the time. Then, once Harpo was alerted of the alleged sexual misconduct, they sent what they had received to the Department of Human Services.
In Touch reports that Jim Bob Duggar didn't report his son's crimes for more than a year.
Another report says the minor females Josh Duggar molested were his own sisters.
Do you think there's more behind this police report alleging that Josh Duggar molested young girls when he was a teenager? Is this really a deep, dark secret the 19 Kids and Counting family--most especially Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar--has kept for years? Or is there an explanation for this police report?
Things don't sound so good right now for Josh Duggar or the 19 Kids and Counting family--do they?
UPDATE: Josh Duggar molested his own sisters. http://t.co/obuIJ7Yznl
— The Superficial (@thesuperficial) May 21, 2015