In 2007 Doritos decided to start crowd-sourcing their Super Bowl ads. Their Crash the Super Bowl contest allowed fans to make and submit their own Doritos commercials, with the winner airing during the Big Game. The result has been some of the funniest Super Bowl ads around. This year, however, there are more than a few people who are upset with how the voting has gone. It seems that a video promising to teach viewers to make their own Doritos did not make the cut. Now some people are trying to get Doritos to reconsider the decision. Check out the video below and see what you think.
- Apple Adding End-to-End Encryption to iCloud, FBI Predictably Objects December 8, 2022
- FTC Sues to Block Microsoft’s Purchase of Activision December 8, 2022
- Apple Abandons Plans to Scan Devices for CSAM December 8, 2022
- How Crypto Has Changed How We View Money December 8, 2022
- Pentagon Awards Cloud Contracts to Multiple Vendors for JEDI Successor December 7, 2022