I’ll be honest: I’m not a fan of brushing my teeth. I hate the way the toothbrush feels and the sound it makes is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Obviously, I do it anyway, because I hate going to the dentist even more, and because, you know, plaque. But if this public service announcement had been around when I was a kid, I probably would have ignored my sensitive chompers even more and brushed way more than the recommended three times a day. Who doesn’t like to dougie while they floss?
- Visual Studio Code Updated With M1 Support March 5, 2021
- Reddit Hires Drew Vollero As First CFO On Road To IPO March 5, 2021
- Jamf’s Quarterly Results Indicate Strong Apple Demand in the Enterprise March 5, 2021
- Tim Wu, the Man Who Coined ‘Net Neutrality,’ Joins Biden Administration March 5, 2021
- Honda the First to Release Level 3 Autonomous Vehicle March 5, 2021