I’ll be honest: I’m not a fan of brushing my teeth. I hate the way the toothbrush feels and the sound it makes is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Obviously, I do it anyway, because I hate going to the dentist even more, and because, you know, plaque. But if this public service announcement had been around when I was a kid, I probably would have ignored my sensitive chompers even more and brushed way more than the recommended three times a day. Who doesn’t like to dougie while they floss?
- Apple No Longer Listed Under NAB Attendees July 28, 2021
- Instagram Accounts Will Default to Private for Teens Under 16 July 28, 2021
- Google Cloud Retail Search to Address $300 Billion E-Commerce Search Abandonment July 27, 2021
- FTC May Target Google and Facebook’s Data and Algorithms July 27, 2021
- Apple Reports Record Third Quarter July 27, 2021