Engadget received a tip that suggests iPads may soon be available at Target. They point to a list that shows a "mysteriously unnamed" product that will become available on October 3 in six different versions. The prices appear to line up with the iPad models.
Join Millions of Business, Marketing and Technology Professionals and subscribe to our newsletters:
- All of Our Customers Will Move to the Cloud, Says Oracle CEO
- Stop Making These 5 Deadly SEO Mistakes, Says Neil Patel
- Salesforce CEO: Every B2B and B2C Company Is Becoming a B2B2C Company
- Verizon is First in the World to Turn on 5G – Launches in 2 Cities – Starts Selling Moto 5G Phone, Says CEO
- We Are a Marketplace That Sells Demand Generation, Says Grubhub CEO