Google launched the Google Apps Marketplace in March, and it didn't take long for Manymoon to become the most installed application in it. Manymoon is a social productivity tool that helps businesses accomplish tasks online with their connections, and its Google app is only one of the options it provides.
Manymoon spoke at Google I/O a couple weeks ago, and CEO and co-founder Amit Kulkarni spoke with WebProNews about how businesses can use its tool:
Some benefits listed for the Google app:
- Save thousands of dollars on expensive and cumbersome project software
- Utilize existing Google Docs, Google Calendars and Google Apps accounts in your projects
- Eliminate hundreds of emails per person per week
- Free and easy enough for your colleagues, customers and partners to use. No training required!
- Intuitive enough to use everyday for all types of projects and work items
- Integrated with your existing email
- Built in security that businesses require
Speaking of integrating with existing email, the company has a Gmail gadget, which it presented at Google I/O. This lets Gmail users take action on an email through Manymoon. For example, you can use it to assign a task or create a project, and Manymoon gets info right from the email. More on this here.
Manymoon's focus is on the utility aspect, Kulkarni says, because business users want to get work done.