Tim Tebow, Yelp, and The Virgin Mary

Today's Funniest Tweets

Tim Tebow, Yelp, and The Virgin Mary
[ Social Media]

Twitter is a wonderful place for one-liners. To be funny on the site, you’ve got to be sharp and practice economy of language. You’ve only got 140 characters to make an impression.

And what better way to wind-down the work day than with a selection of some of the day’s most entertaining tweets.

Today we get a heavy dose of Twitter’s favorite topic of discussion: Time Tebow. We also see why Herman Cain might have left the race prematurely.

Enjoy!

It was funny for a couple of days but now I think it’s time to kill Bennett. 43 minutes ago via web · powered by @socialditto

RT @GarrickDixon If you read Tom Brady’s lips when he was arguing with his coach he said “who the f*** do you think I am Tim Tebow?” 13 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Tim Tebow is the most talked about white Bronco since the OJ chase. 4 hours ago via Twidroyd for Android · powered by @socialditto

I would #textSanta but he has my iPhone 4S. *hint hint* 6 hours ago via Twitter for Android · powered by @socialditto

I can’t believe Mary’s parents bought that whole “pregnant virgin” story. 55 minutes ago via web · powered by @socialditto

It’s tempting to think God is helping Tim Tebow win until you remember that Newt Gingrich is winning, too. #tebow #nfl 6 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Wrote my first Yelp review today. Now I’ll just sit back and wait for the money to start rolling in. 27 minutes ago via Echofon · powered by @socialditto

Beauty is only skin deep but that’s ok because my eyes can’t see any farther than that. 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · powered by @socialditto

I see all the men on the Urban Outfitters website take “don we now our gay apparel” very seriously. 19 minutes ago via web · powered by @socialditto

I saw mommy emasculating Santa Claus. 2 hours ago via UberSocial for Android · powered by @socialditto

Someone should have told Herman Cain that believing you are incapable of doing anything wrong is really more of a white thing. 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPad · powered by @socialditto

Tim Tebow gets Chick Fil A on Sundays… 13 hours ago via TweetDeck · powered by @socialditto

If you mean prone to seizures and night terrors then yes, I do have moves like Jagger. 1 hour ago via web · powered by @socialditto

They say everything is bigger in Texas. I hate to think what Khloe is gonna look like in Dallas. 6 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

My computer only has two usb ports in the front #FirstWorldProblems 2 hours ago via TT Commander · powered by @socialditto

They should send Tim Tebow into Iran to get our drone back. With just a knife. 19 hours ago via txt · powered by @socialditto

I guess the more interesting question is: What do the Winklevoss twins call THEIR balls? 4 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

With all respect for Tim Tebow, who seems a fine young man, you don’t need much help from God to defeat the Chicago Bears. 2 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Tim Tebow, Yelp, and The Virgin Mary