"Wetpaint editors comb the web, social networks, forums and jump on the hottest news for fans – linking photos, the latest videos and gossip to provide one place to find all of the information on their favorite show," the company says. "Additionally the Wetpaint Network includes Facebook pages which enable consumers to keep up on the biggest news – in the pre-launch phase, 400,000 Facebook fans have already joined."
- Visual Studio Code Updated With M1 Support March 5, 2021
- Reddit Hires Drew Vollero As First CFO On Road To IPO March 5, 2021
- Jamf’s Quarterly Results Indicate Strong Apple Demand in the Enterprise March 5, 2021
- Tim Wu, the Man Who Coined ‘Net Neutrality,’ Joins Biden Administration March 5, 2021
- Honda the First to Release Level 3 Autonomous Vehicle March 5, 2021