Earlier, I posted a story about hacking RFID-enabled credit cards. Back in 2008, Boing Boing had done that very thing when RFID was first introduced to the credit card market. Watch.
- Dropbox Unloading San Francisco HQ For $1.08 Billion March 8, 2021
- Texas Is Getting a Giant Battery Backup Courtesy of Tesla March 8, 2021
- Hummer EV SUV Will Be Unveiled During NCAA Final Four March 8, 2021
- Intel and Microsoft Working For DARPA On Usable Homomorphic Encryption March 8, 2021
- Apple Event Expected March 23 for iPad Pro, AirTags, AirPods and Apple TV March 8, 2021