Michelle Obama returned this week as a guest on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, and she and Fallon reprised their hilarious roles as mom dancers in 'The Evolution of Mom Dancing--Part 2.'
It was two years ago when the first lady took the stage for her maiden voyage into mom dancing. She and Jimmy Fallon had people around the country talking and laughing about the sketch for weeks.
Jimmy Fallon no doubt knew that having Michelle Obama back on his show meant a reprisal of their mom dancing roles.
Fallon wore the same wig, stuffed bra, white t-shirt, pink cardigan sweater, and khaki pants that he donned for their 2013 dance off. Michelle Obama showed him up just a bit, wearing black slacks, a gingham top, and a pink sweater.
Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon performed the following dance moves:
• The "Shimmy Twist"
• The "Shush and Tush"
• The "Knock Knock"
• The "Getting a Bag From Your Collection of Plastic Bags Under the Sink"
• The "You Go, Girl!"
• The "This Ol' Thing? I Got It at Talbots"
• The "I Can Still Do This Dance Because My Arms Are in Shape"
• The "Can We Turn the AC Up?"
• The "One Move Behind in Zumba Class"
• The "No One's Looking (Just Makin' Sure)"
• The "Trying to Start a Conga Line"
• The "Oh My God, I Didn't Know You Were Coming Here!"
• The "Barack Obama"
• The "Jimmy Fallon"
The "Barack Obama" drew a hilarious look on behalf of Michelle Obama in Jimmy Fallon's direction.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) April 4, 2015
Fallon and the first lady have pulled this off with such finesse that there will no doubt be an 'Evolution of Mom Dancing--Part 3.' Do you expect they can fit this in before President Obama leaves office?
Here's the original 'Mom Dancing' clip from 2013.
Do you think Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon have improved as 'Mom Dancers' in the past couple of years?