Microsoft is talking about some new features it has for adCenter.
“Over the last two weeks, adCenter has released its latest round of pre-holiday features, all delivering on advertisers’ wish lists of improving campaign performance, increasing volume, and simplifying processes to help save time,” a spokesperson tells WebProNews.
Features include a redesigned web user interface, an upgrade to the adCenter Desktop, and the release of several performance reporting tools.
Microsoft outlines each of these.
- Simplified Campaign Set Up for creating campaigns and ad groups, and a sleek, new single-page view with real-time previews and keyword suggestion, enabling quicker campaign deployment.
- Improvements to Navigation & Discovery to help advertisers manage across their entire account by viewing and editing keywords and ads across multiple campaigns and ad-groups at once.
- Improvements to Campaign Reporting with new multi-metric trend charts, delivery status notification features and positional bid estimates.
- Improvements to Editing with in-line editing, in-line bid editing, and best position estimations in the keywords grid.
- New Welcome Screen takes advertisers on an end-to-end tour of the Desktop tool to help them get set up and started quickly.
- An expanded Import Campaigns feature to allow advertisers to easily and directly import their Google AdWords campaign data into the Desktop.
- Clipboard support to enable basic copy and paste functionality so that advertisers can quickly and easily copy data and move it to, from, and within Desktop.
- Bulk bid suggestions to offer more than 1,000 keywords and let advertisers easily apply changes in order to increase traffic.
- Simplified Targeting with a default set to the advertisers’ account location, determined by the language listed in their Desktop settings.
- New, improved Opportunities Tab that includes bid suggestions for exact/broad match and in-line editing. With this new feature advertisers can easily address underperforming bids to target more volume.
- New Share of Voice feature that quantifies missed impressions in Account, Campaign, and Ad Group performance reports, and helps prioritize optimizations more effectively.
- Improved historical and aggregated Quality Score data to allow advertisers to view aggregated quality score by summary or by time frame, including hour, day, week or month.
- An upgrade to Change History reports so advertisers can view targeting changes and gain better insights into campaign performance related to those changes.
For those of you who aren’t advertising with adCenter, remember that these things apply to Bing and Yahoo advertisers.