Yesterday was the big day for Amazon’s holiday lists. We got a glimpse at what people were buying for each other for the holidays.
Today is the day for Amazon’s 2011 lists. We already looked at the top selling products for 22 categories here.
Now, here is the list for the most wished for products from Amazon’s wish lists and registries. So in other words, this is what people wanted in 2011, but may or may not have actually gotten. There is some overlap among the lists, so I have to assume that some got at least some of the things they wished for.
Here’s the list, again by category:
- Electronics: Kindle Fire
- Toys: Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game
- Video Games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Sports & Outdoors: Emergency Fire Starter
- Home & Kitchen: Cuisinart SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
- Books: “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson
- Kindle Books: “The Help” by Kathryn Stockett
- CD: “21” by Adele
- Amazon MP3: “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
- DVD: “Star Wars: The Complete Saga” (Episodes I-VI)
- Amazon Instant Video: “Crazy, Stupid, Love”
- Watches: G-Shock X-Large Military Series Watch
- Jewelry: Sterling Silver Marcasite and Gemstone Colored Glass Heart Pendant
- Clothing: Levi’s Men’s 501 Jean
- Shoes: Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top in Gold Metallic
- Beauty: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
- Health & Personal Care: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
- Tools & Home Improvement: Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
- Automotive: ResQMe Keychain Rescue Tool
- Baby: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
- Amazon Appstore for Android: Angry Birds Rio (Ad-Free)
Do you use Amazon’s Wish Lists? Do you generally end up getting what you “wish” for?