Halloween is over and November has begun, so that can only mean one thing. Black Friday is getting closer, and Amazon has launched its Black Friday Deals Store and Electronics Holiday Gift Guide.
“Shoppers come to Amazon to discover the best deals on the best gifts and this year, we’re pulling out all of the stops,” said Steve Shure, Vice President, Amazon Consumer Marketing. “We’re giving Prime members early access to more than 30,000 Lightning Deals and for all customers, tens of thousands of great deals in the Black Friday Deals store. With incredible deals, fast delivery options, curated lists like our Electronics Holiday Gift Guide, gift recommendations, customer reviews and more, we’re making it easier than ever for customers to save time and money on their holiday shopping.”
Prime members get access to over 30,000 lightning deals 30 minutes before other shoppers. This includes early access to the following deals:
– 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
– $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
– 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
– Optima HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
– 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
– 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
– Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
– 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
– Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
– $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
– Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
The store will run through December 22. You can find it at Amazon.com/blackfriday.
The Electronics Holiday Gift Guide has over 600 items organized by category and gift recipient.