Yelp wants to help businesses respond to their reviews, which is something a lot of businesses seem to struggle to do in a productive manner.
The company is hosting a webinar on Wednesday that will walk businesses through some best practices.
Need help responding to your Yelp reviews? Join us for our free webinar on 10/8 to learn best practices: http://t.co/gOwisyvcqe
— Yelp (@Yelp) October 7, 2014
The webinar is titled "How to Join the Conversation with Your Customers," and will include a live demo. According to the agenda, it will answer the following questions:
- What does Yelp do to protect business owners from questionable reviews?
- How should you approach critical reviews?
- Why does Yelp discourage review solicitation?
- How should you use the response tools available at Yelp for Business Owners?
- Should you utilize private or public responses?
You can sign up for the event here. It starts at 2:00 PM Eastern.
Image via Yelp (Flickr)