Quantcast

Twitter Responses To Newt’s GOP South Carolina Upset

"She turned South Carolina into a Newt!"

Get the WebProNews Newsletter:
Twitter Responses To Newt’s GOP South Carolina Upset
[ Social Media]

Newt Gingrich won over South Carolina’s conservative voters this past weekend. Mitt Romney had performed strongly in the past two match-ups – Iowa and New Hampshire – but just couldn’t shake the Newt in the Palmetto State.

Twitter lit up in response:

@russellcrowe Newt Gingrich finally discovers his ideal constituency. ” 900 dead people voted in South Carolina”| http://t.co/zlpuSac0 7 minutes ago via Tweet Button · powered by @socialditto

South Carolina voters just found out Newt has been seeing North Carolina voters on the side. 1 day ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Newt super PAC: “Newt WON South Carolina by more votes than Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum RECEIVED combined in Iow.” 12 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry · powered by @socialditto

The real Repubs of South Carolina stood up & said no to liberal Romney. They said we want a conservative nominee. Go Newt. #teaparty #tcot 8 minutes ago via web · powered by @socialditto

NOM Congratulates Newt on South Carolina Victory, Defines Marriage As Between One Man, Three Women http://t.co/oWo9J1Ra 6 minutes ago via HootSuite · powered by @socialditto

Gingrich got the most votes of any candidate in South Carolina’s history http://t.co/QBIMy3Cx #Newt 6 minutes ago via HootSuite · powered by @socialditto

RT @TheFix: The top 4 search terms for Newt Gingrich in SC? “Callista”, “Marianne”, “Newt scandal”, “Newt wives”. http://t.co/wRXtYSl5 1 day ago via TweetDeck · powered by @socialditto

Dear South Carolina, assuming Newt wins, *thank you* for giving the finger to the DC-GOP set who’ve tried to force Romney on us. 1 day ago via Twitter for Mac · powered by @socialditto

Newt’s victory speech: “Thank you, South Carolina. Without your hatred of black people this night might never have happened.” #p2 1 day ago via TweetDeck · powered by @socialditto

40% of married women voters in South Carolina went for Newt. The other 60% are his exes. 1 day ago via Echofon · powered by @socialditto

Congratulations to all Democrats for Newt’s victory in South Carolina. 1 day ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Newt Gingrich has always thought that voters are stupid. The voters of South Carolina proved him right. 1 day ago via web · powered by @socialditto

RT @LOLGOP: South Carolina voters respect how Newt Gingrich defines marriage as between a man and a woman who does not have cancer. 1 day ago via TweetDeck · powered by @socialditto

You can’t make this stuff up. @BuzzFeedBen: inbox “The National Organization for Marriage Congratulates Newt Gingrich on South Carolina Win” 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone · powered by @socialditto

Of course Newt won South Carolina! It’s an “open primary state,” if you know what I mean. 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone · powered by @socialditto

“Last night was not about Newt, it was a primal scream from South Carolina Republicans against the GOP Establishment.” #meetthepress #mtp 22 hours ago via Twitterrific · powered by @socialditto

Twitter Responses To Newt’s GOP South Carolina Upset
Comments Off
Top Rated White Papers and Resources

Comments are closed.