SYTYCD Season 9 Dallas Auditions, Twitter Reacts

FOX dance reality show launches Season 9

SYTYCD Season 9 Dallas Auditions, Twitter Reacts
[ Life]

Yesterday (Thursday, May 24th, 2012) marked a big day in TV debuts. On the ABC network, the first season of Duets aired, and on the FOX network, the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance aired as well.

Usually with the auditions on So You Think You Can Dance, some of the most noteworthy performances that get the attention of the public are: the dances that you do not see every day, the creepy and scary, and the ones that aren’t even dancing at all. With this in mind, I would like to bring your attention to two performances that received a lot of praise and mixed Twitter attention as well.

Wiggles – Austin Freeman

To the Wiggle guy on So You Think You Can Dance last night, you didn’t perform with the wrong song, you performed in the wrong world #SYTYCD

“The wiggle”? #sytycd Please stop wasting my time. Unless its absolutely hilarious, I just wanna see the great talent. #thewiggle
16 hours ago via Echofon · powered by @socialditto

Austin Freeman, I love you. Def doing the “Wiggle” every where I go now. #SYTYCD #FreemanFever

The Exorcist

OMG just watched #sytycd with @HOTtamaleTRAIN and I can’t stop crying.. The exorcist looked into my soul and danced what I was feeling
4 hours ago via Twitter for iPad · powered by @socialditto

Zombie & Exorcist dancers on #SYTYCD last night gave me legit nightmares. Can’t stop thinking about them.
6 hours ago via Twittelator · powered by @socialditto

if you didn’t see the *exorcist* guy dance, you missed something absolutely spectacular. Had tears running down my face by the end. #SYTYCD
15 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · powered by @socialditto

As a social/ballroom dancer, I’m surprised there weren’t any social/ballroom dancers (at least televised) that auditioned in the first episode; however, telling from the dancers that have already gone through to Vegas Week, it seems like this upcoming season is going to be very competitive!

SYTYCD Season 9 Dallas Auditions, Twitter Reacts