Skrillex: Hair On Fire Video Goes ViralBy: Amanda Crum - January 17, 2013
Skrillex may be a master of beats, but he needs some help when it comes to things like blowing out candles.
The 25-year old celebrated his birthday recently and his thoughtful friends gave him an enormous, turntable-shaped cake filled with candles. The problem, as the DJ soon found out, is that people with long hair don’t mix with long tubes of fire. This video of the scary incident has now gone viral after TMZ picked up the story.
Skrillex accidentally set his hair on fire while blowing out his birthday candles- luckily he remembered to stop, drop the bass, and roll.
Skrillex accidentally set his hair on fire while blowing out his birthday candles. No one with good taste in music was seriously injured.
Turns out the sound Skrillex heard when his hair caught fire is being combined with throwing pots down stairs for his new single.
We need to save Skrillex from his hair: TMZ caught some video footage of Skrillex at his birthday party blowing … http://t.co/MtvVa7hk