Blake Lively: 5 Things You Don’t Know About HerBy: Amanda Crum - September 10, 2012
Blake Lively has been getting some attention lately, between her turn in the violent action/drug cartel film “Savages” and the news this morning that she quietly married film hunk Ryan Reynolds over the weekend. But there are some things you probably don’t know about the lovely blonde actress; here are a few.
1. Her entire family is in show business, including sister Robyn, who played Louise in the ’80s film “Teen Witch”, and brother Jason, who is perhaps best known as Rusty Griswold in “European Vacation”.
2. She is a big supporter of President Obama and even filmed a commercial for MoveOn.org’s Youth Vote program in 2008.
3. In 2011, she was named one of Time Magazine‘s 100 Most Influential People.
4. She earned a nomination for a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Breakout-Female” for her role in “The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants”.
5. She once said that if acting didn’t work out for her, she’d be an interior designer.