Bieber State of Emergency May Be Declared in Norway

[ Life]

Bieber State of Emergency is about to be declared in Oslo, Norway after gaggles of European fans showed up to get a good look at the teen pop sensation. We’re not talking a few dozen kids and their parents — the number of fans in attendance quickly rose to the tens of thousands, all of whom had gathered to watch Bieber perform outside of the city’s opera house. Terrified about the possibly ramifications of having that many unruly fans in one concentrated location, authorities have reached out to Bieber to help them control the masses before things turn ugly.

Things have gotten to the point that officials may have to declare a state of emergency in order to keep everyone from going absolutely insane with Bieber fever. The “Boyfriend” crooner is set to perform four songs for a television program tonight, though authorities have asked that he take the stage early to prevent chaos from descending upon the city.

Below you can see the series of tweets Bieber issued on the subject:

NORWAY – please listen to the police. I dont want anyone getting hurt. I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first…

…here r the details…at 920 2nite Im going to do a free show 4 u the fans at the Opera House here in Oslo…

…the show is part of my #AroundTheWorld TV special and I will be doing 6 songs, 4 new, 2 old before i leave. BUT….

…for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen

and tonight we will have some fun. love you and im excited to see you all. NORWAY…THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME! #BELIEVE

and NORWAY…u are awesome! #BEASTMODE

In order to keep the guy safe and sound, he has been squirreled away in a secret location until the gig’s scheduled start time. At that point, Bieber will be delivered to the stage via a helicopter. Here’s hoping he makes it out of the country with life and limb intact.

Bieber State of Emergency May Be Declared in Norway
  • fred johnson

He seems like a nice kid. I’ve only heard one of his songs and it’s bad, some baby baby baby thing. And the voice is pretty thin. I’ll say one thing though, HE’S NO FABIAN!!!!!

• Megan

Really?

• http://aol brittney

hi justin bieber i love you

• Zink

I like Justin Bieber as a person, he seems ok. But his music sucks, no offence to him.

• LILY

HI JUSTIN BIEBER, I LOVE YOUR MUSIC,U ARE CUTE AND THINK OF COMING TO GHANA TO PERFORM TOO. KEEP IT UP

• Charise

You’re GAY bieber!

• sajedeh

justin i want to tell you some things , please dont be upset: you are a excellent singer , but have you ever be in a bad situation that lose all of things in your life? i sure you are in a good situation and very famous. you can do better works for people all around the world and help them,you have many abilities , singing isn’t enough. i hope best wishes for yooooooooooooooooooou/your friend sajedeh akhondis@yahoo

• sajedeh

excuse me my ID is:akhondis@yahoo

• http://twitter-@JBieberManiacs Michelle

ok i know no one reads these but i dont care im put my mouth in it. people say Justin isnt anything he dont care for his fans hes a bad person bcuz he lost his temper they say hes selfish hes ignorant … this right here proves that he does care and hes a good person i mean who else does free shows even after a state of emergency.. no one bcuz no one has this many fans he has truely moved us and changed our lives and these people who say these things are honestly jealous bcuz theyve worked all their lives and havent mad 1/1000 of what hes made i say let him be bcuz hes makin people happy i know i can say from experiance that he is a life savor.. when we have nothing to believe in we have him.