YouTube announced the top ten trending ads for 2015 as it released its YouTube Ads Leaderboard.
The ads were determined by watch time, organic video views, engagement, and audience retention.
"From crushing stereotypes to sharing heartfelt messages, these videos represent the most popular ads watched by YouTube viewers around the world," said YouTube's Meredith Argeris.
"While their messages may be unique, one unifying theme of these top trending ads is that they all went mobile," she added. "Collectively we watched these top ads more than 470 million times this year, and nearly two-thirds of these views took place on mobile. For the first time ever, more people watched the top 10 ads of the year on mobile devices than on desktop devices."
Here are the top ten ads:
1. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
2. Hyundai : A Message to Space
3. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
4. Boom Beach: Speech (Official TV Commercial)
5. adidas: Unfollow feat. Leo Messi
6. Always #LikeAGirl - Unstoppable
7. Durex - #Connect - Official
8. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge - Official Introduction
9. "Slap her": children's reactions
10. Budweiser USA: #BestBuds | 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial “Lost Dog”
Image via YouTube