MLK, Jon Huntsman, and Horcruxes

Today's Funniest Tweets

MLK, Jon Huntsman, and Horcruxes
[ Social Media]

Twitter is a wonderful place for one-liners. To be funny on the site, you’ve got to be sharp and practice economy of language. You’ve only got 140 characters to make an impression.

And what better way to wind-down the work day than with a selection of some of the day’s most entertaining tweets.

Enjoy!

I know 2 Globes that didn’t show up: Ricky Gervais’ BALLS! Not rude enough! #goldenglobes 17 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

I wonder how many Horcruxes Madonna has. 19 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Truly sad thing about being a Packers fan today for most? With your team now done, all you have is the realization you live in Green Bay. 1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry · powered by @socialditto

Happy MLK Day! Reflect on how far we’ve come as a human race. Or just watch Netflix & take a nap. Both good ways to spend a Monday off. 10 minutes ago via HootSuite · powered by @socialditto

i won’t believe Jon Huntsman is endorsing Mitt Romney until I hear it in Mandarin. 4 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

Morgan Freeman was born at the age of 48 18 hours ago via Echofon · powered by @socialditto

“I have a dream that one day I’ll be misquoted on twitter.” – MLK 2 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

“I have a dream…that one day people will take 7 seconds out of their lives to cut and paste one of my quotes into their status updates.” 2 hours ago via TweetDeck · powered by @socialditto

My school banned girls from wearing yoga pants. #FirstWorldProblems 26 minutes ago via iTweet for Android · powered by @socialditto

The fact that two Saudis with the same name were at the party was Amir coincidence. 36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone · powered by @socialditto

If you’re enjoying this day off from work, please take a moment to thank all of our super racist ancestors who made it possible. 2 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

“Stop hanging your clothes on me you dirty jew!” – Closet Racist 2 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

“Wait, which one was Huntsman?” — Rick Perry 3 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

I wonder how many times have people without vaginas accidentally texted “Off to the gyn” instead of “off to the gym?” 5 hours ago via web · powered by @socialditto

MLK, Jon Huntsman, and Horcruxes