Learn With Google Webinar Series LaunchedBy: Chris Crum - March 5, 2012
Google announced the launch of a new webinar program for businesses called “Learn with Google”. It’s basically just a general series covering best practices for various Google products.
You can bookmark this landing page and find them all there, including a schedule of upcoming webinars and links to recored ones, by category and product. Here’s the current schedule for upcoming webinars.
- March 13 at 10am PDT: 5 Tips to Start Marketing your Business with Video
- March 14 at 10am PDT: Introduction to the Google Display Network
- March 15 at 10am PDT: GoMo: Mobilize your Site and Maximize your Advertising
- March 20 at 10am PDT: Understanding Mobile Ads Across Marketing Objectives
- March 21 at 10am PDT: Reaching Your Goals with Google Analytics
- March 22 at 10am PDT: GoMo for Publishers
- March 27 at 10am PDT: Manage Large AdWords Campaigns with Less Effort
- March 28 at 10am PDT: 3 Tips to Get More out of your Video Advertising Campaigns
Here are some of the recorded webinars that are already posted: