All Jacked Up Aims To Rival Shake Weight With 99 Cent iPhone AppBy: Chris Crum - January 3, 2012
App developer ArchSquare has released an app called All Jacked Up, aimed at replacing the shake weight in your exercise routine. You know you use it:
Just because it’s funny, here’s the entire press release:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s true. Shake Weight might be out-stroked by the iPhone app “All Jacked Up.”
You, too, can have all the benefits Shake Weight offers with added bonuses:
1) Fits in your pocket without the bulge
2) Let your date use it to see if there’s any chemistry and favorable techniques
3) Keep your boss busy while he waits for you to finish off the TPS reports
4) Easily performed while waiting in line behind an old lady who is writing a check for a pack of gum
5) Shareable in a “circle” of friends – sometimes not socially acceptable
But wait, there’s more ….
Cost for the Shake Weight – $30
Cost for the “All Jacked Up” app – 99 cents
Cost for getting the same sensation – PRICELESS!
So join the craze and shake it up and get jacking – “Do not go gentle in that good night” without using “All Jacked Up.”
There’s even a “funny video contest”. The deadline for entry is 03/01/12. More on that here.