Adobe EchoSign Updates Salesforce IntegrationBy: Mike Fossum - April 26, 2012
Adobe’s electronic signature and enterprise content management system EchoSign has today released an update to its integration with global enterprise software platform Salesforce, entitled Adobe EchoSign for Salesforce version 12. Adobe acquired EchoSign last July, in a bid to add an e-signature platform to its document exchange services, integrating the software with existing Adobe products SendNow, FormsCentral and CreatePDF. The new update at the Salesforce end facilitates faster document signing, tracking and filing – on a global level – and now allows users to:
– Merge data directly from Salesforce into their EchoSign agreements.
– Send agreements based on new pre-designed templates. Once a user has chosen a template, they simply hit the “Send to EchoSign” button to send the agreement.
– Create personalized settings for email message, recipients, attachments, agreement expiration, security elements and more.
– Further customize agreement options, allowing sales teams to create settings at the profile or user level, not just for organizational defaults.
– Automatically send a document for signature without user intervention with new workflow automation and background actions.
– Improve customer relationships by providing language support.
A representative for Adobe offered a list of the languages EchoSign for Salesforce V12 supports:
Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (UK), English (US), Finnish (Finland), French (France), German (Germany), Icelandic (Iceland), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian (Russia), Spanish (Spain) and Swedish (Sweden).
Below is a small clip on the functionality of the EchoSign language packs:
Adopting EchoSign’s cloud-based contract and e-signature solutions cuts sales cycles by 200-400%, with 42 minutes being the average time for a document getting e-signed. EchoSign users see $900 million in transactions each month, and 97% of its customer base recommends the system. Aligned with Salesforce enterprise software, EchoSign speeds up contract management, allowing businesses to improve customer relationship management.