Word Of Mouth Marketing Seminar
One of the highlights of The Aloha Summit a few months ago in Hawaii was having Andy Sernovitz beam in electronically and join us for an hour of discussion and insight. Andy should be a familiar name, he’s the author of Word of Mouth Marketing.
This afternoon he just emailed me to let me know that he’s hosting a small-group word of mouth marketing seminar in Chicago on July 30 and September 4, which is a cool opportunity for you to spend a day learning from an expert. It’ll be a small class too: max of 50 people.
He describes it thusly:
- Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing
- Construct an action plan that your company can start using the very next day
- Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received — for a fraction of what they paid
- Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI
- Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory)
- Learn from Andy Sernovitz, the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing
Andy promises that attendees will learn a repeatable, proven marketing framework that is easy to execute, affordable, and provides measurable results within 60 days.
If I were based in Chicago, I’d definitely attend, but since I’m not, maybe you would be interested in going instead? You can learn more at events.gaspedal.com.
Oh! Andy’s extending for a $250 discount for readers of my weblog, which is a nice additional perk. Just use discount code weloveintuitive when you register.