Why should writers, coaches and speakers subscribe to Opt-In Ezines?”
Opt-in ezines, produced by companies, individuals, web sites or publishers, offer their subscribers unique, useful information. They use the “free” article format of 500-1400 words or a tip format from 100-400 words. Each ezine has anywhere from 1000 to many thousand subscribers per ezine. Think of the multiple exposure your message will have when you submit to these ezines.
Subscribe and Benefit – 5 Ways
1. Keep up with the latest promotion and marketing on the net. These articles mentor you to do what other successful people do.
2. Learn how to operate your business to make more profits by the many “how-to” articles. The favorite, “how-to’s” not only teach you, they are most in demand, because people come to these ezines wanting free information.
3. Provide your own ezine with fresh material. While you may never run out of ideas, as an ezine publisher, you will want to give your readers different points of view from your own.
4. Use these articles for new Web site content as long as you include the signature file at the bottom. Because, if visitors don’t get new content each time they visit your site, they will leave you for a better one.
5. Learn and apply many new resources such as web site addresses and other ezine titles. This information helps to make your job easier. From these free articles, you can get the latest, up-to-the minute research for a book, a teleclass or a talk.
To get started, first you must subscribe. Here are a few to get you started:
Once you subscribe, you will receive a subscription confirmation. Then the articles will start coming straight to your email address. Don’t worry about the numbers of new emails. You can either delete what you don’t want or take advantage and learn from other successful business people. Take their lead and start submitting your tips and articles each week.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people’s lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10 eBooks including “Write your eBook Fast,” “How to Market your Business on the Internet,” and “Create your Web Site With Marketing Pizzazz,” she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says…and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 145 free articles. Email her at Judy@bookcoaching.com.