Who is Billionaire Bride Priscilla Chan?
Not much is known about the billionaire bride of Mark Zuckerberg. But there is one place you can always find information on the people you are stalking *cough*, interested in – Facebook. Here are the pertinent facts of the recent bride.
- Lives in Palo Alto. Married to Mark Zuckerberg. Duh.
- Priscilla graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in medicine.
- She was in a relationship with Mark Zuckerberg on March 20, 2011.
- She worked at The Harker School teaching 4th and 5th grade science.
- Started grad school in 2008 at UCSF.
- Graduated from Harvard in 2007 with a major in Biology
- Worked at Fase as a Director/Mentor. A non-profit for “Women and the Environment” in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Went to Quincy High school in Massachusetts.
- Born in Braintree, Massachusetts.
She seems like a stand up gal, graduated from Harvard and UCSF, taught science, and even volunteered in Haiti for a time. She has the credentials, and seems very trustworthy. Maybe Zuckerberg didn’t need to listen to Donald Trump when he told him to get a pre-nup.
Since not much is really known about the woman, people are making their own assumptions. They really seem to think she is a gold digger, even though they met in Harvard, long before Zuckerberg had his billions.
Facebook down 13%. Priscilla Chan having regrets.
Mark Zuckerberg marries his girlfriend Priscilla Chan. Last night Priscilla’s relationship status changed from “it’s complicated” to “$$$$$”
Far left. Almost duck-face.
And how lovely that Mark Zuckerberg has been dating Priscilla Chan since 2003! That is nice!!!!! Congrats to the happy/rich couple!