Who is Billionaire Bride Priscilla Chan?By: Chris Gabbard - May 21, 2012
Not much is known about the billionaire bride of Mark Zuckerberg. But there is one place you can always find information on the people you are stalking *cough*, interested in – Facebook. Here are the pertinent facts of the recent bride.
- Lives in Palo Alto. Married to Mark Zuckerberg. Duh.
- Priscilla graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in medicine.
- She was in a relationship with Mark Zuckerberg on March 20, 2011.
- She worked at The Harker School teaching 4th and 5th grade science.
- Started grad school in 2008 at UCSF.
- Graduated from Harvard in 2007 with a major in Biology
- Worked at Fase as a Director/Mentor. A non-profit for “Women and the Environment” in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Went to Quincy High school in Massachusetts.
- Born in Braintree, Massachusetts.
She seems like a stand up gal, graduated from Harvard and UCSF, taught science, and even volunteered in Haiti for a time. She has the credentials, and seems very trustworthy. Maybe Zuckerberg didn’t need to listen to Donald Trump when he told him to get a pre-nup.
Since not much is really known about the woman, people are making their own assumptions. They really seem to think she is a gold digger, even though they met in Harvard, long before Zuckerberg had his billions.
Facebook down 13%. Priscilla Chan having regrets.
Mark Zuckerberg marries his girlfriend Priscilla Chan. Last night Priscilla’s relationship status changed from “it’s complicated” to “$$$$$”
Far left. Almost duck-face.
And how lovely that Mark Zuckerberg has been dating Priscilla Chan since 2003! That is nice!!!!! Congrats to the happy/rich couple!