What’s Your Excuse?
Some of you are going to get angry when you read this.
On an almost weekly basis I get an email from someone who “really” needs the income generated from an online business, but they just can’t afford to get started.
Sometimes these people really DON’T have the money–they are unemployed, disabled or in some other very difficult situation where getting the $200 or so to start a profitable business is very difficult.
But most of the time, that is not the case. Most of the time they simply don’t WANT to start–not having money is just the excuse they have used to dismiss their lack of ambition and fear of failure. Let me demonstrate…
It costs about $200-$300 to get a solid, money producing, internet business started. That covers the cost of getting solid “how to” information (I’ll give you a link below) as well as the low costs of research, domain name, etc.
If the cost is that LOW, just think what that really means:
* If you have cable TV, you can afford to start your own internet business.
* If you go out for fast food with your family once a week, you can afford to start your own internet business.
* If you go to the movies once a week, you can afford to start your own internet business.
* If you have credit, you can afford to start your own internet business.
* If you have family or friends you can ask for a loan, you can start an internet business.
In fact, almost everyone who writes me telling me they just don’t have the money to start a business REALLY should be saying, “I just don’t have the commitment to start a business.” If you think I’m wrong, just look at your own bank statements for the last three months.
So, what’s your excuse for not making money online?
When you DO decide to get busy online, I have put together a list of recommended resources for you to put to work. You can get a copy of that list by going to:
Kevin Bidwell is owner of
Kevin just finished a complete report on building a passive
income. Grab your copy here: