10 Ways to Generate “Hot Niche” Ideas!
Would you like to find “the best” and “most popular” Niche Marketing Techniques that will boost sales in your own Business with:
*Interesting content for your customers?
*Popular in-demand products?
*Information your customer is searching for?
Don’t know where to start? Then this article is for you..
In preparing this article I am assuming that you know the importance of “niche” marketing. If you are new and unfamiliar with the concept of “Niche Marketing” and the power over the success you will achieve…..THEN..
Take action now and begin to jot down notes while you are watching TV or Surfing the Net. Look for Hot Niche Ideas as you:
*Surf the “Net”
*Listen and Apply
Be aware of what is being discussed and try to focus on a list of the top five target markets for your comparison. Research first and as soon as possible jot down important notes for further review.
Keep this in mind as you discover…
10 Ways to Generate Hot Niche Ideas:
1. Read and participate in forums that are related to your targeted audience. Be aware of what questions people are asking and ask others what information they are interested in.
“eTip”…If you are new to forums you may want to check and see if your hosting service offers a private forum you may join.
Many of your own Affiliate Programs offer excellent forums and discussion boards.
If you don’t have an Affiliate Program:
There are many public forums you can utilize by doing a search on google also.
2. Examine what information is being broadcast on
*And so on…
Media information that targets your interest… could provide you with excellent “Hot Niche Ideas” that you can use and apply.
3. Hang out in similar message boards. People leave questions for information they are seeking. This is usually a strong indicator of subjects to add to your “Top 5 List”.
“eTip” Ask yourself “Can I solve their problem”? If you can….this would be a perfect “niche” for you to think about.
“eTip” Remember to look for key ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ that you can create a solution for. Find out their goals and desires and what they are searching for. If you can help them at your website or in your ezine…they will become loyal customers.
4. Survey your web site visitors or current customers. Ask them what type of articles they would like to see published on your web site or in your ezine. Surveys and feedback with your customers will help you determine the “niche(s)” that interests you as well as people you are serving.
“eTip” Begin early to develop good customer relationships. Provide excellent customer support and timely follow-up. Keep abreast of all the newest information so that you can provide your customer with top quality products and advice.
5. Regularly check your site’s guest books. People sometimes leave questions or comments that would help you generate highly popular niche marketing themes.
“eTip”…Add a survey inside your website guest book. Our daughter receives very good results at her educational website by implementing this procedure.
6. Check online bookstore’s best sellers list. They’re very good resources for finding winning topics and ideas for you to implement in your own business.
“eTip” In your search bar type in “best seller lists” and find a “popular” target “niche” market that you can research and ultimately use when planning and deciding which niche market would work best for your purpose.
7. Use the time of year to come up with good topics.
“eTip” You could relate your content to the:
*Seasons of the Year
8. Join some related e-mail discussion lists. Explore the question being asked and the subjects people are discussing.
“eTip” Just to get you started:
Find “Free Discussion Lists” by typing in the search bar.
Please remember that your purpose is to review the top listings at this time.
“eTip” An awesome tool to find out what people are searching for is at your fingertips here:
If you don’t want to download the toolbar then just type in…
9. Relate your Niche Website to a current fad that is going on in your specific industry. A fad topic is usually interesting information for your target audience.
“eTip” Take advantage of popular fads. If something is popular at the current time, put up a website about it. Just promote your main site on the fad website.
10. Make a file of visitor or customer questions you receive via e-mail or phone. Usually, others have the same questions, but never ask. Can you answer their questions? Solve their problem? If so, this could be the “niche” you have been looking for.
*Set your Goals
+Develop a Plan of Action
*Examine at least 5 Topics for best examples
+Research your own Target Market and please consider using more then just one “niche”
*Apply and follow through daily…
And you will Generate dozens of Hot Niche Ideas…that will help you to pave the way to your own “Online Business Success Story”.
Brenda J Bauer is the Publisher of “Business Info eTips”
A Newsletter offering Up to Date, Vital & Interesting
Content through eBooks, eCourses, eTips, Exclusive
Articles helping YOU to grow and build your own Internet
Business. Sign up at http://www.infoguideonline.com!