Wayne Davies Answers Tax Questions

Get the WebProNews Newsletter:

[ Business]

Wayne Davies joined the WebProNews team of experts with his break out article “How To Reduce Your Business Taxes.” He’s been answering WebProNews readers’ tax questions ever since.

Do you have a tax question that’s got you stumped? Send it to questions@YouSaveOnTaxes.com and Wayne will answer you personally.

We respect your desires for anonymity. If you’d like to remain anonymous, be sure to keep all personal information to a minimum, and explicitly state “I want to remain anonymous” in your emails. Any submitted questions are considered as submitted articles, and will be used, along with their answers, throughout the iEntry network.

If you have any questions regarding the “Ask the Experts” section, please contact Garrett French.

Tax Questions Answered by Wayne Davies:
Turning Personal Loans Into Business Payoff
Unraveling Tax Laws: Inventory And Depreciation
The Shocking Tax Benefits Of Section 179
Vehicle Deductions And Section 179
The Deductibility Of Charitable Contributions
Sole Properietorship And Tax Liablility
Help! I Made A Big Tax Mistake
Tax Questions Answered: Dissolving A Corporation
Tax Questions Answered: Reporting Affiliate Profits
Tax Questions Answered: Incorporating
Tax Questions Answered: EBusiness Deductions
Tax Questions Answered: Home Office Deductions
Tax Questions Answered: Home Business Deductions
Tax Questions Answered: Rolling Over a Traditional IRA
Tax Questions Answered: 4 Tax Questions

Articles by Wayne Davies:
Got Kids? IRS Wants You to Celebrate Christmas in July
How to Let the IRS Pay for Your Kids’ Summer Camp
New Tax Law Turns Small Biz Loophole Into A Crater!
How to Deduct Your Next Vacation
Carpe Diem — Seize The Per Diem Method (and Throw Away Your Receipts)
5 Reasons Why You Should NOT Get A Big Tax Refund
How To Reduce Your Business Taxes
Tax Filing 101: It’s Never Too Early To Procrastinate
A Big Tax Loophole Just Got Bigger: How To Turn Taxable Income Into Non-Taxable Income
The Biggest 37 Cent Mistake You Could Ever Make
5 Tax Myths That Are Costing You A Bundle
How To Audit-Proof Your Tax Return Forever!

Wayne M. Davies is author of 3 tax-slashing
eBooks for small business owners and the self-employed. For a
free copy of Wayne’s 25-page report, “How To Instantly Double
Your Deductions” visit http://www.YouSaveOnTaxes.com

Wayne Davies Answers Tax Questions
Top Rated White Papers and Resources
  • Barb

    Question: What would the sale (about a $1,000 gain) of a mutual fund 1099b form go under for the PA-40 State Income Tax?
    1. Dividend and Capital Gains Distributions Income
    2. Net Gain or Loss from the Sale, Exchange, or Disposition of Property

    I know dividends go in the first catagory and only need to fill out schedule B if more than 2,500, which has never been the case. I don’t make enough to file a federal income tax, so I only file state and local.

    “I want to remain anonymous”

  • Guest

     I want to remain anonymous. I have received a PAYG form stating my instalment is around $800.00. I rang the accountant & they said it is in regard to shares I own but my enquiry is: If I own shares but don’t receive dividends from them, instead reinvesting in more shares, should I still pay tax on them now. Thank you for your help.

  • Join for Access to Our Exclusive Web Tools
  • Sidebar Top
  • Sidebar Middle
  • Sign Up For The Free Newsletter
  • Sidebar Bottom