Walmart Black Friday is practically an entity in itself. People who wouldn't step foot in the store the rest of the year often peruse fliers, map out shopping strategies, and grace its aisles on Black Friday. And this year's Walmart Black Friday deals don't disappoint either. Of course one must take into consideration that they might be taking their well-being into their own hands, as brawls have actually broken out over some of these Walmart Black Friday deals in the past.
Walmart is rolling out its doorbusters in "Events," or specified chunks of time once again this year. Event 1 begins at 6:00 PM local time on Thanksgiving evening. Event 2 starts at 8:00 PM, and Event 3 kicks off the 'official' start to Black Friday at 6:00 AM. This means if shoppers want items that go on sale at 6:00 PM Thursday, as well as items that are reduced at 6:00 AM Friday, then they'd best be prepared to hang out at Walmart for a while.
One big plus for shoppers who head out to shop the Walmart Black Friday sales is the return of their 1-Hour Guaranteed Doorbusters. Those brave (crazy?) enough to brave the crowds from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM are guaranteed to nab the advertised coveted item. If the item sells out before they get their hands on it, Walmart guarantees they will get it to them by Christmas at the doorbuster price. Make note that this is only for Event 1. This guarantee doesn't apply to the remainder of the Walmart Black Friday sales.
— WalmartFamilyMobile (@FamilyMobile) November 21, 2014
So what's on sale?
1. Vizio 65" 1080p Smart LED LCD HDTV for $648
2. Element 60" 1080p LED LCD HDTV for $498
3. HP Intel Celeron 15.6" Laptop for $159
4. Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle with a $30 Walmart Gift Card for $329
5. Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for $149
6. RCA 7" 8GB Android Tablet for $29
7. Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband for $69
8. 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner for $99
9. Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum for $199
10. Rachel Ray 15-Piece Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set for $89
If you see something here that's on your holiday shopping list, check out your Walmart Black Friday ads and make both your list and your shopping schedule. You're sure to score something spectacular--and save money, too--if you're ready and willing to brave the insanity.