Quantcast

All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘rumor’

THQ Looking To Sell

THQ, publisher behind the UFC and Saint’s Row games, may be looking for a buyer. Over the weekend, industry insider Kevin Dent, took to Twitter to lay a little rumor on us. He said that his sources claimed that THQ was looking to sell the company and that they had canceled their entire 2014 line-up and the planned Warhammer 40K …

Read More

New iPhone Will Be Slimmer, Run On All Networks

According to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty, Apple’s next iPhone will be slimmer than the iPhone 4S and would be capable of running on all 3G and LTE networks. In a note to clients, Huberty said that the forthcoming iPhone would take advantage of new touchscreen technology (possibly Gorilla Glass 2?) that would allow the device to be thinner than …

Read More

iPad 3 Displays To Be Supplied By Samsung And LG

Among the many swirling iPad 3 rumors, one thing has remained fairly constant: the (retina) displays for the new tablet will be manufactured by Sharp. Now, however, it looks as though that isn’t going to be the case after all. Korea’s ET News is reporting confirmation that the LCD panels for Apple’s next iPad will in fact be coming from …

Read More

iPad 3 To Ship In March (Rumor)

Japanese Mac Blog MacOkatara has reported that Chinese manufacturers Foxconn and Pegatron are beginning production of the iPad 3. According to MacOkatara’s sources, Foxconn will take 85% of the iPad 3 production, and Pegatron will take the remaining 15%. These proportions match the manufacturing of the iPad 2. Apparently the early start to the iPad 3’s production is made possible …

Read More

iPad 3 Set For March/April Launch (Rumor)

Industry analysts are starting to weigh in on the release date for Apple’s next iPad. International Business Times cites two analysts with differing opinions on the matter. One expects a late March/early April release for the tablet. That time frame closely matches the launch of previous the iPad and iPad 2. The second analyst expects two iPads, one in March …

Read More

iOS 5.1 Reveals Details About iPad 3, iPhone 6

The latest beta release of iOS 5.1, the forthcoming update to the iOS operating system, has been found to contain some hints about what to expect from the next generation of iPhones and iPads. It seems that the software’s processing core management system contains references to quad-core processing. This means that Apple likely has a quad-core chip in the works, …

Read More

iPad 3 Coming In March, iPad 4 In October?

Another day, another iPad 3 rumor. As rumors surrounding Apple’s next tablet have heated up, Taiwanese news site DigiTimes has consistently argued that Apple would be launching not one, but two iPads in 2012. Today they are offering a timeline for the release of these tablets, apparently dubbed the iPad 3 and the iPad 4. According to the report, the …

Read More

iPad 3 Getting Major Camera Upgrade

Jeremy Horwitz, editor-in-chief of iLounge, took to Twitter this afternoon to discuss the details of Apple’s upcoming iPad 3. Citing an unnamed source, he listed a whole host of juicy details on the tablet’s design, upgrades, and what we should and should not expect to see. The biggest news is that the iPad 3 may be getting an 8 megapixel …

Read More

Google Tablet To Aim For Kindle Fire Rather Than iPad

As Shaylin Clark reported here in mid-December, Google is headed into the tablet market again after its less-than-stellar Motorola Xoom attempt. Other companies have released tablets with the Android system and have done well, but the Xoom was considered overpriced at $799 and bulky in a market populated with sleek competitors. The cock of the walk in the tablet world …

Read More

Page 4 of 4«1234