10 Spellbinding Ways To Light Up Your Sales!
1. Specialize your product or service if you have too much competition. If you’re selling an advertising book, rewrite part of it and target it just to pet businesses.
2. Sell a lead in product for super cheap, even if you loose a little money. If people like it, you have a greater chance to sell your higher price product.
3. Give people a free version of your product. If it does what you say they, will pay for the up-grade or deluxe version to get more benefits.
4. Ask your visitors outcome questions in your ad copy like: “Where do you want to be financially the next two years?” This’ll persuade them to buy.
5. Give your product away for free to people that will agree to influence your target audience to buy it. It could be experts, famous athletes, actors, etc.
6. Give your potential customers a bonus that will actually pay for their purchase. It could be money saving coupons, an affiliate program, etc.
7. Make your sales letters or ads sound like it is common sense to buy your product. For example: “Everyone knows you can’t make money…”
8. Make sure your ad copy sounds like you know what you’re talking about. If people sense you or your business doesn’t, they won’t buy.
9. Load your ad copy up with tons of benefits and bonuses. People will think and feel like they are getting a lot for their money if they buy.
10. Assume your potential customer is going to buy. For example: “Dear Future Millionaire”. They will want to buy in order to feel that way.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business